It is a tour in the channels of Xochimilco in the ecological reserve area of Cuemanco.
Trajinera rental for 3hrs.
Visit to the chinampa to know the planting system.
Table set with crockery.
* Oaxacan chicken tamales in green sauce, mushroom mushroom in guajillo sauce and bean with pumpkin in sesame sauce.
* Fresh salad with products from the newly harvested chinampas.
* Rancheros cheeses of free grazing cows grazing in the chinampas
* Guacamole with avocados from the Cuajimalpa area of small producers
* Pop corn
* Fresh tamarind water with chia
* Coffee pot
On the way we will talk about the chinampas and their history and the function of their system.
It is a relaxing tour to enjoy the landscape with a local cuisine and the company of your friends or family.
The cost for a group of:
From 10-100 people the cost is $ 350.00 MXN per student
You must set the date with an advance of 50% and the rest pay before leaving the pier to the chinampas.